I have been in the financial industry for over 20 years. I started out as a NASDAQ stock trader where I enjoyed the fast pace and energy that surrounded me every day. This is where my knowledge in wealth management and investments was developed.
I provide individuals and families with the guidance needed to pursue their financial goals.
My philosophy continues to be “You can borrow for everything else, but you cannot borrow for retirement.” It is important to be able to afford the lifestyle that you live today and also plan for the lifestyle that you want to live in the future.
Whether it is creating a new strategy, or restructuring your existing one, I will help you pursue the financial success you envision and deserve.
I pride myself on my accessibility to my clients. I maintain an open channel of communication through the use of personal cell phone, business phone, and email.
I believe I have a unique client service model that takes into account your concerns and needs. I contact clients once a month to update them on current market conditions as well as discuss any personal changes or questions. I also meet with clients once a quarter to review their current asset allocation and portfolios.
Contact me for a complimentary review of your current financial strategy to confirm that you are on track for achieving your retirement goals.
- Registered to offer Securities products in New York, New Jersey, Montana, California, North Carolina, Florida and Maryland
- Licensed to sell Life & Health Insurance in New York
- Managing Director of Triton Bay Wealth Advisors
- 20 Years in the Financial Services Industry
- 8 Years as Wealth Advisor/Agency Manager at MetLife
- 5 Years as a Financial Advisor and Manager at Ameriprise
- 7 years as a NASDAQ Stock Trader
- Resident of Mount Sinai, New York
- Family: Wife and two children
- Supporter of CCFA (Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America)